Google Tag Manager is a tag management system that allows you to quickly and easily update tags and code snippets on your website or mobile app. Once the Tag Manager snippet has been added to your website or mobile app, you can configure tags via a web-based user interface without having to alter and deploy additional code. This reduces errors and frees you from having to involve a developer whenever you need to make changes.
Learn what GTM is all about and how to deploy your first Marketing Tracking with Google Tag Manager
With this course, you will be able to:
- Know what GTM is all about
- Install Google analytics with the help of GTM
- Track events with GTM
In this course, you will learn what Google Tag Manager is all about, how to install Google Analytics with the help of GTM, how to deploy event tracking with GTM and get further resources to dive deeper into GTM.
This course also contains some challenges for you to practice what you have learned for a greater learning effect.
Learn Google Tag Manager (GTM) with Google Analytics includes event tracking and Facebook Retargeting/Remarketing Pixel
In this course, you will:
- Learn & understand and use Google tag manager with confidence
- Learn how to deploy various tags and track them in Google analytics
- Achieve Google analytics implementation mastery
- Learn how to use data layer to track certain actions
- Learn how to deploy Facebook pixel via Google tag manager
- Become confident in using Google tag manager
- Learn data layers in Google tag manager course
This course will cover every thing you need to know to start using Google Tag Manager. Step by step it takes you through various features of Google Tag Manager and show you how you can implement various Tags. You will go from not knowing anything about Google Tag Manager and Data Layers to mastering them and using them with confidence.
Learn how to use Google Tag Manager ( GTM ) by deploying Facebook and Google Remarketing Tags on your Wordpress Website
In this course, you will learn about:
- Working of Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Deploying tracking codes in your website
- Auto event tracking with GTM
- How to deploy Google analytics tracking code with GTM
- Tracking form submissions, file downloads, link clicks, button clicks etc.
- Deploying Facebook and Google ads remarketing pixel in your website
- Conversion tracking with GTM
In this course you will be learning to deploy some tags on your website like, Google analytics tracking code, Facebook remarketing pixel, and Google ads conversion pixel. Also you can track, file downloads, outbound link clicks, form submissions, button clicks, conversions, and e-commerce tracking.
Learn how to implement Google Tag Manager in WordPress or Unbounce landing pages
In this course, you will learn:
- How to create a Google tag manager account
- How to setup a tag manager container
- How to install the container
- How to setup up and configure a tag for tracking
This course covers several topics like setting up a Google tag manager account, creating a tag container, installing a tag container in WordPress, adding Tags: Facebook pixel, custom Facebook event, Google Analytics, installing Google tag manager globally in unbounce, creating a custom Facebook event on button press, and installing and using testing tool.
Join us on Facebook Messenger on Telegram to receive updates on new free courses.
Learn how to manage your Marketing Tags the Smart Way and focus on data-driven decision making
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Setup a GTM Account;
- Create a tag container and deploy it onto a website in order to start using GTM;
- Create tags, triggers, variables in Google tag manager;
- Use trigger filters to fire tags only when specific conditions are satisfied;
- Interact with the majority, if not all, the features provided by Google tag manager;
- Use event tracking to track user behaviour on a website (and its pages) an send relevant information to Google analytics;
- Understand what the data layer is and how it can be used to unlock the full power of Google tag manager and send dynamic data;
- Manage versioning and rollback;
- Use the Google tag manager preview mode to test tags before publishing to production;
- Create different environments to define a tag deployment pipeline;
- Master advanced topics like HTML5 video tracking with custom tags and variables;
- Use recommended tools for marketers, analysts and developers to monitor tags and debug tagging implementations
This course teaches you exactly what Google Tag Manager (GTM) is and how to use its features to manage and simplify tag implementation for marketers, analysts and developers. During the course, you will have the opportunity to test your skills by completing a set of challenges.
Without Having To Know How To Code
With this course, you will be able to:
- Set up website tracking (Facebook Pixel, Google Pixel, Google Analytics) through Google Tag Manager
- Add additional information to their Google Analytics by recording button clicks and people who stay a set amount of time or longer on their website