Learning music is like learning a language. Music notes are like letters of the alphabet. When you learn how to combine them, you can create chords, which are like words, and with words you can create sentences and tell stories. If you are a music lover and are interested in learning how to play guitar, here is the list of the top tutorials for you.
All-in-one Guitar Course With a Proven Step-by-step Learning System.
With this course, you will:
- Be able to play the guitar in the shortest amount of time
- Learn the most logical step-by-step method to play songs and master chords, scales and guitar theory
- Have exercises that will sharpen your chord transitioning, strumming, fretting, picking, and finger picking.
This course will teach you the correct techniques and exercises to incorporate into your practice so you begin to establish the right practice habits. This course also includes two-hand tapping technique series which is a 6 part video series over 20 minutes long. These bonus videos will help you quickly learn how to start using the two-hand tapping technique.
Learn properly from day 1 with our beginners guitar lessons. Improve your acoustic skills fast with our unique method.
With this course, you will:
- Know every single chord you need to play literally thousands of songs, in every genre of music that includes an acoustic guitar.
- Understand and be able to play any rhythm pattern, just by listening to the song.
- Be able to play 7 full songs, from start to finish, along with the music.
- Have a solid understanding of basic guitar theory and be able to apply that to your own songwriting.
- Be able to write your own songs.
- Be able to play with the pick and with your fingers, or combine the two.
In this course, all videos are shot using a multi-camera, HD set up to ensure you never miss a thing. Super close-up video angle of the left and right hand. Structure, structure and more structure. Every lesson is carefully placed in a specific order to ensure you learn quickly and correctly. Bonus links to interactive tab and chord app on the course website. You can see the song video play whilst the tab is moving to help you keep up.
Learn The Tools Used By The World’s Top Professional Guitar Players.
With this course, you will:
- Develop your own unique voice on the guitar
- Understand and apply music theory
- Play any chord anywhere on the neck
- Understand the function of chords in progressions
- Know how to analyze and interpret chord movement
- Immediately know what scales to play
- Visualize the whole neck in a specific key
- Understand and internalize the function and sounds of different scales
- Understand the difference between key center, chord scale, and chord tone approaches
- Understand the caged system
- Play all diatonic and common non-diatonic scales anywhere on the neck
- Understand the available tonal options when improvising
- Analyze and solve advanced chord functions
This course is a four part, interactive, step-by-step, all HD video course which teaches you everything you need to play with complete confidence and control in any genre of music.
Lectures feature all HD videos with multiple camera angles (so you can easily see the neck), downloadable fretboard diagrams, custom jam tracks to play along with, and detailed lesson text.
Learn concepts extracted directly from Berklee College of Music, presented in an interactive, effective, and fun way!
With this course, you will learn how to:
- Play all seven modes of the major scale in any key
- Use the major scale to improvise your own solos
- Understand music theory behind the major scale
- Understand the construction of different key signatures in written music
- Construct and recall closed position major, minor, augmented, and diminished triads in all keys and inversions on one string set
- Play and recall multiple versions of the most popular chord forms in written music
- Play one-octave major, minor, augmented, and diminished triad arpeggios in all keys and inversions
- Play one-octave four part arpeggios of the most essential varieties
Guitar Super System includes relevant PDF attachments to nearly every lesson, so you can follow along with no problems. It’s also recommended that you print out or save most of the attachments, so you might use them for practice outside the videos. In each Section, new concepts are introduced, accompanied by Berklee-standard play-through examples.
You’ll be testing your knowledge with real exercises used by the most prominent minds in music. Also included are professional quality downloadable audio and video backing tracks for you to apply your learnings over.
Join us on Facebook Messenger on Telegram to receive updates on new free courses.
Beginner guitar lessons. Go from knowing nothing about the guitar and learn to play songs everbody loves in just weeks
With this course, you will:
- Learn how to tune the guitar
- Know what guitar is right for you
- Learn chords that will allow you to play millions of songs
- Learn all the important strumming patterns
- Learn acoustic guitar technique
- Learn electric guitar technique
- Learn to play lots of song chord progressions for the acoustic guitar
- Learn to play epic electric guitar riffs
- Get PDF support
- Learn tips and tricks
- Learn and understand guitar gear
- Learn how to setup a amp for great tone
Every song lesson comes with a play-along feature, so after you're done learning the song, you can play it at a slow and comfortable tempo, and you'll always have an easy time putting it into practical use.
The Ultimate Guide to Becoming a Professional Guitar Player
In this course, you will:
- Visualise every note on the fretboard instantly
- Turn scales into melodic solos
- Move beyond the limits of ‘pattern-based’ playing and confidently improvise in any position of the fretboard
- Improvise with major, natural minor, minor and major pentatonic scales
- Learn the fundamentals of music of theory and apply them to the guitar in real-world scenarios
- Understand how chords work together in major progressions
- Understand the circle of 4th’s and use it to play any scale or chord in any key, and any position of the fretboard
- Apply triads to both rhythm and lead playing, expanding both backing and improvisational vocabularies
- Use diminished and augmented triads to add tension and release to major chord progressions
- Use motifs in lead playing to begin and develop a well crafted solo on the spot
The main focus of the course is to get you to a level whereby you can visualise the entire fretboard with ease; the benefits of this being that it allows you to play and improvise confidently, in any area of the fretboard.
There are PDF attachments available to download for many of the lessons (where relevant), that include chord and scale diagrams. There are also play-along tracks in video form that highlight chord changes as you play, but if you’d rather have the file for each then you have the option to download them as backing tracks too.
Blues Guitar Lessons : Fingerpicking Blues Guitar Lessons. : Acoustic Delta Blues Guitar : Learn Blues Guitar Picking
These guitar lessons will give you a complete grounding in all major acoustic fingerstyle blues guitar patterns. With this course, you will learn to play:
- Songs by Lightnin Hopkins
- Songs by Big Bill Broonzy
- Songs by Blind Blake
- In the style of Willie McTell
- In the style of Pink Anderson
- In the style of Willie Walker
- In the style of Mance Lipscombe
- In the style of Scrapper Blackwell
- In the style of Floyd Council
- In the style of Blind Boy Fuller
- In the style of Brownie McGhee
- In the style of Mississippi John Hurt
In addition to the legendary blues men, such as Lightnin Hopkins, Big Bill Broonzy and Robert Johnson, this course explores some of the amazing guitar techniques of guys who are not exactly household names, but nevertheless had an enormous impact on blues guitar development and modern music in general.
Depending on the key used, and also the musical style, these guitar lessons are suitable for intermediate to advanced players. For example, the alternating bass patterns used in ragtime guitar are harder to learn than the monotonic bass techniques associated with the Delta.
Learn to play fingerstyle guitar like Bob Dylan, James Taylor, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Paul Simon & John Mayer!
With this course, you’ll be able to play fingerstyle guitar in a range of styles successfully emulating players like:
- Bob Dylan
- Paul McCartney
- John Lennon
- James Taylor
- Paul Simon
- John Mayer.
The course is broken into 5 chapters — in these you’ll learn everything from how to properly attack the strings through to how to play like your favourite fingerstyle players. This is done through a mixture of lessons, exercises and musical studies.
The course includes 5 arrangements in the style of your favourite artists (Bob Dylan, James Taylor, Lennon/McCartney, Paul Simon and John Mayer), as well as two arrangements for solo fingerstyle guitar in which you’ll learn to play the melody and accompaniment at the same time.
Expand your rock and roll guitar arsenal with these great licks to impress friends and fans.
With this course, you will:
- Play more than 100 guitar licks in the style of 1950s rockabilly/rock and roll
- Transpose and alter those licks to incorperate them into their own songs
- Recognize various chord shapes and scales
In this course you’ll learn 30 rockabilly intros as played by Scotty Moore, Carl Perkins, Cliff Gallup and others 38 solo ideas by mainly obscure but fantastic guitar players the theory behind the licks and learn how to modify them how to use augmented, diminished and dissonant ideas.
Learn to play guitar with proper technique, and understand the “why” behind what you are playing.
The course includes a full color PDF E-Book which is over 50 pages and provides further explanation of the material in the videos as well as guitar neck diagrams for your reference. The topics you will learn in this course include:
- Parts of the guitar
- The musical alphabet
- Notes on the neck
- Neck diagrams
- Holding the guitar
- Holding the pick
- Picking the strings
- Left hand technique
- The chromatic scale
- The spider exercise
- The C-major scale
- Standard notation
- How chords are made
- Playing chords on the guitar
- Other major scales on the guitar
- The G-major chord
Some of the things you will learn in this course will include Playing with a metronome, learning how to change chords smoothly and quickly, some new major and minor chords, proper strumming technique and many popular strumming patterns and chord progressions to help you play your favorite songs. You will also learn more chord progressions from popular songs, the Minor scale, more popular strumming patterns and a very cool strumming technique called Palm Muting.
You will learn the main Barre chord shapes, which can be used to play any barre chord in any key. These chords will really open up some new possibilities in your playing, how to transpose songs in to different keys to make them easier to play or easier to sing, how to use a capo, not only to change the key of a song, but to provide more chord options and variations.